What did you like about our trip to Sandy Hook?
Vocabulary words: field trip, guide, exctiting, different, unique,razor clam, special, seining, guide, shells, surfer clams, snails, coral, devils' heads, tingle shells, mermaids' toenails, spider crabs, Bayberry, salt marsh, ocean, guide, net, cannon, gun battery, army fort, bunker fish, poison ivy, jellyfish, sea urchins
22 comments:
I liked seining it was so fun we got secend turns.
I had a very great time at Sandy Hook. We even picked up shells on the beach! I had a great field trip!
Sorry I missed the field trip. I was sick. I really wanted to go.:(
I had a fun time seining. We found lots of fish and a crab and shrimp too. Next we found shells. I found a clam.
This was the best field trip ever!
My favorite part was seining.
Sandy Hook is awesome!
I loved the Battery cannons and Fort Hancock. I found a lot shrimp. I got a sea urchins and a snail and I got really cool shells!!!
I loved when my class caught fish and all kinds of sea creatures.My favorite sea creature was comb jelly. I learned a lot at the field trip.I had a sandy field trip.
I thought the Sandy Hook field trip was really cool! My favorite part was when I was seining because we caught a lot of diffrent fish like a silver killy ,shrimp and other animals.That is why I liked Sandy Hook!
I thought the field trip was great.I thought the best part was seining because I caught a lot of fish. I saw battery guns. I had a great time.
I loved seining.We caught so many things.We had to wear these big gators and we had a big net.We caught 2 jellyfish and 1 shrimp and lots of fish. One of the jellyfish split open.I had a great time at the field trip!
I loved seining and finding shells.I thought talking about the salt marsh was cool.I found a cool Surfer Clam that had a kind of musterd and ketchup color.We caught a lot of things.I had the best second grade field trip ever
I went seining at Sandy Hook. We got so many things. We got two jellyfish, one shrimp and lots of fish.One of the jellyfish split in half. I had a great time at Sandy Hook!
I had so much fun at Sandy Hook. We went seining in the bay. You have to wear gators. It is funny. We caught littie fish and sea urchins. I had a good time.
I saw poisonivy and cactis. I saw some one fishing.IT WAS FUN!
I had a great time at Sandy Hook.Can we go again?I liked all the stuff we did.I liked seining.We caught silver fish. We caught crabs and we caught some shrimp.I saw the army fort missiles, cannons a and the gun battery.I had a great time at Sandy Hook.
I had a great day at Sandy Hook. My favorite part was seining.We caught sardines, a jellyfish and a shrimp.And we saw missiles and a cannon and cannon balls.
I realy liked when we went to the beach and I found a clam that was stil atatched and I could see where a moon snail ate the clam. I had the best time ever.
I liked seining. It was so fun. My friend and I got the jackpot and I got to see Missiles. It was awesome and I almost blew up (not true). It was the best day of my life and I caught a lot of fish. I love!!!!!!!! Sandy Hook.
I had a great time at Sandy Hook. My favorite part is when we went seining!!!I was the jackpot with fishing. It was so fun! I played with Goo Girl! Our guide's name is Rob. He is a good guide.I like the cannons!!
1!
I had a really good time at Sandy Hook. My favorite thing was seining!!! Our guide's name was Rob.We were lucky we did not see any poison ivy. Well at least I did not. I don't know if any one else did. I played with Ga Girl a lot.
I didn't like the cannons that much. I thought they were soooooooooooooo boring.I saw a lot of shells. I kept a lot of them!!!There were so many to choose like there were some called a Devils Head. There were so many!!!!!!!!!!!!IT WAS SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At Sandy Hook there were so many shells!!! There were clams. And just you name it you can find it there!!! He showed us his collection of shells. He even had a starfish he took off his wife's piano and he has to give it back. Hey Happy Teacher can we go agin? I want to live there!!! I do not have a favorite sea creature we learned about so many!!! IT WAS FUN!!!
Post a Comment