Here's where some great writing will really impress you. Our students have plenty to say, and you'll get to read and write back to them.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Tell us about your holiday season.
4 comments:
gaga
said...
I got a I TOUCH for haukkca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My holiday season will be very specil . My grandparents will come with their dog Merch . I hope I get a wappy dog . I can't wait for the holiday season
I hope to get for Christmas is a DS game. I love Christmas because I like to be with my family and friends. This morning I snuck my families Cristmas presents from the holiday bizzare into their stockings. It was really fun. I hope I have a great holiday.
What I want for Chistmas is... 2 guinea pig leashes because I have always wanted to take my guinea pigs outside well I did one time but Fig ran into the priker bush.So I want a leash so that they can not get away.I also want guinea pig coats so that my guinea pigs do not get cold. The last thing I want for Chistmas is guinea pig shoes. I want them to be boots because it might be wet and boots are the warmest. showes.Marry Cristmas!!!
4 comments:
I got a I TOUCH for haukkca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My holiday season will be very specil . My grandparents will come with their dog Merch . I hope I get a wappy dog . I can't wait for the holiday season
I hope to get for Christmas is a DS game. I love Christmas because I like to be with my family and friends. This morning I snuck my families Cristmas presents from the holiday bizzare into their stockings. It was really fun. I hope I have a great holiday.
What I want for Chistmas is...
2 guinea pig leashes because I have always wanted to take my guinea pigs outside well I did one time but Fig ran into the priker bush.So I want a leash so that they can not get away.I also want guinea pig coats so that my guinea pigs do not get cold. The last thing I want for Chistmas is guinea pig shoes. I want them to be boots because it might be wet and boots are the warmest. showes.Marry Cristmas!!!
Post a Comment