Friday, January 28, 2011

It's all about the snow....

9 comments:

Fashionista said...

In the morning my sister and me went sledding in our back yard. It was sooooooooooooo much fun! My sister said she would drag me in our purple sled becasue it was good for dragging. We went inside and she changed her mind.:(

Candy Girl said...

I love the snow!!!
We get soo many snow days. We can play in the snow and have playdates. My dog loves the snow also. She has to jump around because she can`t run. The snow is up to her neck!!! The snow is AWESOME!!!!!

Cookie Guy said...

I sow the Green Hornet with my friends. Then I went to my friend Dean's house and played xbox. Then I went home and did my home work. Then my mom and dad went to a movie. It was my mom's third movie. Then my sister turned on the TV but I went to bed.

Jet Girl said...

On the first snow day we made a snowman and we played follow the snow Yeti! We made that game up. It was the best snow day ever!:)`

Koala said...

I had a snow ball fight with the nieghbors.I had a really good time. We also played Wii Sports Resort.We played canoeing then we went back out side. We made a big snowman. It was about three or four feet. We went back inside to have hot chocolate. Then we went to their house. We had cookies. IT WAS THE BEST SNOWDAY EVER!

Candy Girl said...

Dear Fashionista,
Do you want to have a playdate? We can play in the snow and watch movies. It will be soo much fun!

Ice Cream Boy said...

On the first snow day I went to Starbuck's and got coffee for my mom. Then I went home and played with my brother in the snow. We had fun.

Horse Girl said...

I did not get to go in the snow
because I had a cough so I was a little angry. :(

Piano Girl said...

I have cool icicles hanging from my roof. They are so huge!! There is one taller than me!!! I went sledding with my friends over the weekend! :)