Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween

What will you be this Halloween?

25 comments:

Fan Boy said...

When I was 5 years old I was Super Mario. I knocked on someones door and yelled "Trick or Treat"

Cow Girl said...

I was 7 years old and I was trick ot treating with my neighbor.

Lego Man said...

When I was 3 years old I was Captain Rex. My neighbors were Star Wars characters. We trick or treated together.

Toy Boy said...

When I was 1year old and my mom came with me to trick or treat. I was a pumpkin.

Flower Girl said...

My favorite Halloween was when I was 6 years old and my dad and my brother went trick or treating with me. I knocked on my neighbors door and got scared and ran.

Anonymous said...

This year I will be Hermoine Granger.I can not wait to get so much treats and goodies.What will you be this Halloween?

petgirl said...

I will be a cat on Halloween it will be fun.

pie girl said...

For Halloween I am going to be a Man because I got a pare of fake glasses. And a fake nose. And a fake mustache.

swimmer girl said...

I,am going to be a wich for
halloween I, am going to
daniks house to trick or
treting

Anonymous said...

I think that I will be a butterfly.I saw lots of buttfly.

shark boy said...

I will be a sniper for halloween.

Basketball man said...

I am going to be a skeletonjester with a staf.The staf has miny skells on the staf.Some of my brothers friends are coming to have pizza.

fashionista said...

For halloween i'm going to be a devil.I hope my sister will let me go trick or treating with her and her friend.

ninja boy said...

I will be a fire ninja and my brother is gowing to be Mario for Halloween. We both like our costumes.

baseball boy said...

i am going to be a gool for
Halloween and i am going to
trick or treat with Ben

sports boy said...

i am going to be a werewolf for
Halloween because it is scary.

Ice crem guy said...

For Halloween I will be a soldier. My brother is goingto be a pirate.

Candy Girl said...

I am going to be a vampire for Halloween. I want to be a vampire because I really like the costume it`s very gothic.

Piano Girl said...

I am going be The Sugar Plum Fairy because I like ballet!:)I like
Halloween because I get to dress up and get candy!!

Parrot Boy said...

If you look at candygirl's post you'l know what my costume is going to be.

Kaola said...

I am being a clown for Halloween because I think its funny and scary at the same time. And Pietro is going to be HarryPotter.My sisters are being sailergirls.And i bet im going to get aiot of candy.

Menye said...

I am going to be a Spider some thing.I am going to a pumkin party.We are bringing a pumkin to carve at the Halloween party.My brother is being Darth Vader

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your Halloween memories. It was fun to read them!

mom1 said...

Thank you for sharing your Halloween memories. It was fun to read them!

mom1 said...

Thank you for sharing your Halloween memories. It was fun to read them!