Here's where some great writing will really impress you. Our students have plenty to say, and you'll get to read and write back to them.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Thanksgiving Memories
Tell us about a special Thanksgiving memory.
23 comments:
fashionista
said...
One Thanksgiving I went to my cosins house.When I got there I saw there was chocolate on the table for after dinner.For most of the time I the played on Aaron my cosins phone.
When I was five years old, my cousins came over and we had apple pie. We celebrated my birhtday on Thanksgiving. It was not on Thanksgiving that year but my Birthday is close to Thanksgiving.
23 comments:
One Thanksgiving I went to my cosins house.When I got there I saw there was chocolate on the table for after dinner.For most of the time I the played on Aaron my cosins phone.
Eating turkey with are family.
Play with my Cousins.
Watch football.
my mom makes stufing. my family comes too.
I wach football and eat turky
and have a party
I had the best pumpkin pie in the world.I can't wait untill Thanksgiving.
Every year i go to my grandparent's house for Thanksgiving.Usually my cousin's come.
Last year I had the best turkey in the world.This year I am haveing a famly football game.
I always get the drumstick every Thanksgiving.I have the best turkey on Thansgiving.I can't wait 'till Thanksgiving.
In thanksgiving my grandma and grand dad came to my home. and my uncle came to my home.
I went to my cousin house last year.This year my cousin are coming to my house
on thanksgiving my mom is making pumpkin pie and she is making cake. And my aunt and uncle are coming too my house
Mostly every yaer all the kid's will have a water fight in the back yard.
Evrey year I go to my grandma's house for Thanksgiving.
when my mom made pie
My grandma is coming
Eating stuffing and playing a game called Treasure Chest
hockey guy and ice watch football
When I was Five years old I learned how to use my fork at Thanksgiving.
When I was 6 years old I ate my favorite part of the turkey. I had the wish bone and I made a wish.
When I was six years old all of my cousins came to my house just before Thanksgiving. We played with toys and got ready for the big celebration.
I love to watch the parade on TV. Sometimes I even go to NYC to see it in person. My family is all together again, and I am a very happy teacher! :)
When I was five years old, my cousins came over and we had apple pie. We celebrated my birhtday on Thanksgiving. It was not on Thanksgiving that year but my Birthday is close to Thanksgiving.
Two years ago I went to cousins house. We drove to Long Beach Island. When me and my family got there, my cousins and I made a cornacopia.
Post a Comment