Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sandy Hook Field Trip

What was your favorite part of our trip to Sandy Hook on October 8, 2010?

Vocabulary words:  seining, guide, shells, surfer clams, snails, coral, devils' heads, tingle shells, mermaids' toenails, spider crabs, Bayberry, salt marsh, ocean, guide, net, cannon, gun battery, army fort, bunker fish, poison ivy, jellyfish, sea urchins 

28 comments:

Happy Teacher said...

It was great!

pie girl said...

The felde trip was so cool

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun.i wish we can go back. My favorite partwas saining.

pie girl said...

We got to colect shells

Tenis Girl said...

I liked going to Sandy Hook.I loved all the shells I got.

parrotboy said...

That was so fun.Can we go that agein.Toobad I didint find any seaglas.

Horsegirl said...

I Love Sandy Hook

baseballboy said...

my favorite part of the feild trip was when we got shells

Cookie guy said...

I love looking at shells

sportsboy said...

My favorite part of the feild trip was when we went in the gators.

heart girl said...

I had so much fun at Sandy Hook. and my favorite part was picking shells.

Candy Girl said...

Sandy Hook was sooooo much fun!
I went seining it was soooo AWESOME.I also got to see the bigest cannon in the world!And my favorite part of the trip was when I went to the beach to collect seashells.
Sandy Hook's the best!

Piano Girl said...

The Sandy Hook field trip was...
Awesome!!!!! My favorite part was collecting shells because there were so many shells to pick from. :)

Ninja Boy said...

The Sandy Hook trip wus fantastic!

Pet Girl said...

Dear Happy Teacher,
I love Sandy Hook and I love the shells.

Hockey Guy said...

I kno I wasn't there because I
was playing hockey!

Ice crem guy said...

Man it was cool Becuase the shells are cool

pony girl said...

Dear happy teacher. I had fun at the trip.My favorite part of the trip is when we looked for shells,I found a dead crab.

Menye said...

I was really excited for getting on the bus because I really wanted to know what we were going to do at Sandy Hook.

Anonymous said...

Dear Happy teacher
I like my blog because this is my
1st blog.
From Dark wolf

Shop Girl said...

It was great. The weather was perfect!

Cow Girl said...

My mom came with us to Sandy Hook and I liked seining.

Toy Boy said...

I found a piece of coal at Sandy Hook.

Toy Boy said...

I found a piece of coal at Sandy Hook.

Flower Girl said...

I loved getting all the shells on the beach! My bag was filled with shells.

Fan Boy said...

I loved the bus ride. I love the HUGE bus!

Lego Man said...

On the field trip I discovered lots of interesting facts about Sandy Hook.

Anonymous said...

I loved going to Sandy Hook.When we went seining I felt a little dizzy.