Here's where some great writing will really impress you. Our students have plenty to say, and you'll get to read and write back to them.
Hello again. Happy Teacher
Wow this is so cool.Now we can finel go on are blog.I wonder when are next feldtrip is.
I can not wait to start working.
Am I ALOUD TO INVITE MY FRIENDS.
i think haveing a blog is fun.
i like haveing a blog
It's good and really fun.
I hope all of you like our blog!
Hello frinds!
I have fun.
I love having a blog. Thank youHappy Teacher.
It's fun.
Its fun.
I thought that having our own blog is cool because we get to send letters back to each other.:)
I loved the trip!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Hello again. Happy Teacher
Wow this is so cool.Now we can finel go on are blog.I wonder when are next feldtrip is.
I can not wait to start working.
Am I ALOUD TO INVITE MY FRIENDS.
i think haveing a blog is fun.
i like haveing a blog
It's good and really fun.
I hope all of you like our blog!
Hello frinds!
I have fun.
I love having a blog. Thank you
Happy Teacher.
It's fun.
Its fun.
I thought that having our own blog is cool because we get to send letters back to each other.:)
I loved the trip!
Post a Comment