Friday, December 17, 2010

What's up?

77 comments:

Lego Man said...

I am ready for the Holidays!

hockey guy said...

I am going to my backyard ice skating rink to skate.

jellyboy said...

I was going to go to go see yogi bear today at 4:30 at the movie theater I think it is going to be really funny.

piegirl said...

Last friday I saw the christmas tree in new york city it was so much fun!

cow girl said...

me and my faliamy are going out for pizza on saturday

kaula said...

i am getting my CHRISTMAS tree with my family because we have not got it yet and Christmas is comming soon.

Happy Teacher said...

Hi Hockey Guy! Enjoy your skating!

MEYE said...

Where are you going for the weekend.I am going to see Sata.

Happy Teacher said...

Hi Lego Man-
What are you doing to get ready for the holidays?

fashionista said...

Candygirl I was hopeing we could have a playdate on the weekend if you had time to like on Sunday.

Tennis girl said...

I never seen Tangled or Yogi bear.I've seen Dispicable me and I loved it.

cookie guy said...

I am going roller skating on the weekend.(:

shark boy said...

jelly boy what coler shoud my bird
be? I think it shoud be
blue and white.What do you think?

piegirl said...

I had a sleep over at my cousins house last saterday

parit boy said...

a birthday is tomoorw can you gues who birthday it is.

Basketball man said...

I am going to see Despicable me in the movie theaters next week.

Basketball man said...

I am going to see Despicable me in the movie theaters next week.

horse girl said...

I had a play date With Candy girl.Also I went shoping.

Lego Man said...

Jelly boy I want to see YOgi Bear also, maybe I will see you there! It is suppose to be very funny!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pie Girl-

I saw the tree at Rockefeller Center this week too.

sports boy said...

Tonight im going to see dispicable me. Has anybody seen this movie?

Dark Wolf said...

I am going to see the new Harry potter.With my Dad this week or next week.I am so excitid to see it.It is a wizard move.Shuld I go this week or next week?

Anonymous said...

legoman what are you doing
for the holiday

sportsboy said...

Hi cow girl... I like pizza too. What pizza place do you eat at?

Piano girl said...

I am not going to go anywhere for the holidays. Are you going somewhere for the holidays?

jellyboy said...

I think you should go see yogi bear.

Cand girl said...

I want to have a playdate with you to Fashionista. Maybe we can meet at the playground.Then we can talk about it.

ninja boy said...

What's up what are you gona do
this wecend.

flower girl said...

Hi Pie Girl~
I already saw the Christmas tree . Isn't it great! It is very big, do you think so?

jet girl said...

I have seen dispicable me and tangled.but i have not seen yogi bear.what have you seen

fashionista said...

Hockeyguy it's cool that you have an ice skating rink in your backyard.

Anonymous said...

Dear Happy teacher pony girl fish had a baby fish.Pet girl puppy is 0
years old.

Ninjaboy said...

Hi Basketball Man, I already saw dispicable me. I really liked it!

Tennis girl said...

I'm ready for the holidays too,Lego MAN.

horse girl said...

Dear Jelly boy.I see yogi bear clip videos all the time.

Anonymous said...

i hope you like the moive
yogi bear

hockey guy said...

I hope that you have fun rollerskating.c are you inviting any one cookie guy.

Happy Teacher said...

Hi Jellyboy
I feel like a movie myself. What should I see? Would I like that movie?

ice cream guy said...

shark boy I can not do anything because I have a basketball game

Basketball man said...

Lego Man-What Holidays are you geting ready for?

lego man said...

Hi Cowgirl, I am interested in going with you for pizza.

fashionista said...

Lego man what are you doing during the holidays?

jellyboy said...

Dear,Hores girl I think your a really good hores back rider.

flower girl said...

Piano Girl, Well, I might go somewhere. I have to ask my mom. I want to go to my grandma's house.

cookie guy said...

hey hockey guy I hop you have fun ice skating

piegirl said...

Hi hourse girl what's your favorite color? Mine is biue and lime green.

Dark wolf said...

Hockey guy should I go to the movies.

jet girl said...

Well you live close by so could I come over

paritboy said...

I think this week darkwolf.

KAULA said...

dark wolf-

I HAVE SEEN THE HARRY POTTER MOVIE. I REALY LIKE IT. IT WAS SORT OF SCARY.

fashionista said...

Ok Candy girl but where do you want to meet at the playground?

MEYE said...

Dark wolf I HAVE NOT SEEN THE HARRY POTTER MOVIE. I WANT TO SEE IT.

candy girl said...

Piegirl Your SOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky! I wish I could see the christmas tree to.

jellyboy said...

dear, shark guy your really cool

shark boy said...

Maybe naxt time

cookie guy said...

yes hockey guy

swimmer girl said...

I am going to go to
grandpas house for chritmas
this year are you?

jellyboy said...

Dear Cookie guy Why do you like cookies.

jellyboy said...

Shark boy I think your parret should be blue.

jellyboy said...

hockey guy can I go skating in your backyard to.

jellyboy said...

kaula guy I think you will pick out a great tree.

jellyboy said...

Pie girl I think you had a great time.

jellyboy said...

Tennis girl yogi bear just came out today.

jellyboy said...

Tennis girl I loved despecible me to.

jellyboy said...

Cookie guy I might go rollerblading this weekend to.

jellyboy said...

parit boy I think it might be your moms birthday or your dads.

jellyboy said...

BASKETBALL guy I wish I could go see despicible me.

jellyboy said...

I might see you there to.

jellyboy said...

I have seen that movie sports guy.

jellyboy said...

Dark wolf I think you should see it next week.

jellyboy said...

Ninja boy I am just staying home this weekend.

jellyboy said...

Jet girl you have not seen yogi bear yet because it came out today.

Anonymous said...

hockey guy I think it is really cool.

jellyboy said...

hockey guy I think it is really cool.

jellyboy said...

horse girl I see yogi bear video clips a lot to horse girl.

jellyboy said...

thanks

Mrs. Rosenstein and Mrs. D'Alessandro said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL1

HAPPY TEACHER